Our trained roller garage door specialist will go through any points to install the door.
- When the door has been delivered to yourselves the door specialist will provide assistance to position the door (if assisted fit was chosen).
- If you are installing yourselves (DIY Installation) two people will be needed to install the door safely.
- When you are fully ready to install the door, make sure your drill /driver bit with fixings and step ladder are positioned close to you ready to fix the door.
- With one person either side of the door, Lift the door up against the two inner face walls of the garage opening.
- Check the distance is equal past each reveal.
- Drill the top hole of the guide rail runner with a 6mm masonry drill bit and drive the self tapping concrete screws with the bit provided in to the wall. (If you find a loose or not so good fixing just remove screw fixing insert a brown raw plug and re-fix.)
- Repeat this on the opposite side top hole.
- Using a spirit level, ensure the guide rail runners are level and drill/fix the bottom two holes.
- Drill and fix the two angle pieces attached to both ends of the housing end plates.
- Remove protective packaging from the shutter box housing.
- Pull gently down on the bottom slat of the roller door to release any slack caused in transit.
- Position the plug in Remote Control unit board on your required wall and drill/fix. Join the four coloured wires from the motor together with the same coloured wires from the switch in the Patrice box provided. Plug in the remote control unit.
- Press the down button on the remote handset and the door will descend to its required position and stop.
- Press the up button, the door will rise to its required height position and stop.
- Once you have done this you can now drill and fix the two middle fixings.
- Tap in the hole caps provided. (8 off)